at Terumo BCT
Posted on May. 4, 2017
Working without significant direction, develops and delivers customer focused training and provides complex problem solving services in a call-center environment and on customer site. Provides support to Terumo BCT customers, and participates in product troubleshooting and optimization activities.
- Works within regional customer environment to provide clinical support and training delivery for Terumo BCT product applications.
- Provides telephone support for customers and field-based associates. Coordinates, directs, and delivers customer training programs.
- Delivers training to customers and BCT associates.
- Provides training, implementation and support for the launch of new products to customers and BCT associates.
- Performs ongoing assessment of customers' needs and problems as identified through call reports, input from field-based specialists and trainings on-site.
- Documents and provides written solutions to recurring problems, including input for variation of training tools and provision of training.
- Identifies and solves complex or unusual customer issues in a timely manner.
- Identifies the need for protocols using Terumo BCT instruments.
- Facilitates the capture and sharing of knowledge within area of expertise through journal review, training opportunities, and knowledge management system.
- Works with Global Support and other departments to develop, implement, track, report, and act upon Regional Support metrics.
- Analyzes regional customer needs and trends. Participates in a multidisciplinary team environment to assess therapy needs, provide support, and resolve customer issues.
- Provides detailed input/feedback to the Product Management Team to recommend changes in product design, manufacturing, quality, or any other aspect of the product or service.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor's degree or, equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
Minimum 5 years experience.
- Relevant clinical experience in donor and therapeutic aphaeresis, RN, MT or equivalent.
- Experience in delivery of training programs is required.
- Experienced with project management, with the ability to facilitate cross-functional team interaction and conflict confrontation and resolution.
- Experience in an external customer-facing role such as sales, training, or customer support.
- Ability to assess customer needs and market trends within the context of product and business capabilities and the ability to translate this assessment into a workable strategy.
- Strong, demonstrated expertise in product and therapy knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability and desire to teach. Demonstrated self-confidence and effectiveness in dealing with a wide variety of student types.
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively with customers, physicians, nurses and other technical medical staff.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative environment to deliver training and support programs and documentation.
- Ability to assess customer needs, market trends, and competition within the context of product and business capabilities and the ability to translate this assessment into a workable strategy.
- Ability to diagnose, understands, and solves complex system issues.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical material in a non-technical manner.
- Knowledge and use of relevant PC software applications and skills to use them effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
An equivalent competency level acquired through a variation of these qualifications may be considered.
Typical Office Environment requirements include: reading, speaking, hearing, close vision, walking, bending, sitting, and occasional lifting up to 20 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Additional Physical Requirements
Denver based, but travel required.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, military status or an unfavorable discharge from military service.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks. As of January 1, 2017 the Terumo BCT Lakewood, Colorado location will be a tobacco-free workplace. For more information about Terumo BCT, visit our website www.terumobct.com/careers .
Join Terumo BCT as we unlock the potential of blood. We are a global leader in blood component and cellular technologies, and the only company with the unique combination of apheresis collections, manual and automated whole blood processing, and pathogen reduction coupled with leading technologies in therapeutic apheresis and cell processing. We believe in the potential of blood to do even more for patients than it does today. This belief inspires our innovation and strengthens our collaboration with customers.
As the largest medical device manufacturing company headquartered in Colorado, we are home to more than 2,300 associates and our products are in use in more than 125 countries and territories. Our Global footprint includes more than 5,500 associates and partners with regional headquarters in Brussels, Buenos Aires, Hong Kong and Tokyo.
Our company has almost $1B in annual revenues and has been voted and recognized as:
- Largest corporate sponsor in Rocky Mountain Region for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS)
- Winner of the Association for Talent Development (ATD) BEST Award for providing exceptional employee learning and talent development (2011 & 2012)
- One of Colorado's Healthiest Employers by Denver Business Journal (2014 & 2015)
- Recipient of the Way to Go Employer award through the Denver Regional Council of Governments (DRCOG) 2015
Our award-winning culture embraces:
- Leading technology through innovation and R&D
- Wellness programs
- Commitment to quality
- An environment that values, respects and rewards your individual contributions
- A philosophy of intentional growth and responsiveness to world health issues
Click Here to see what our associates have to say about our culture.
Each associate has a positive impact on our future by:
- Connecting to the lives of the patients we ultimately serve
- Growing through professional and leadership development activities
- Sharing company success through incentive plans
If you are the best at what you do and want to do work that is changing the delivery of healthcare globally, we invite you to work with us now to see how we can unlock your potential.