Posted on Aug. 31, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Trilogy Health Services
Responsibilities ARE YOU A REGISTERED DIETITIAN WITH EXPERIENCE IN LONG-TERM CARE, WHO IS COMPASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
Trilogy Health Services, an innovative, dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living company based out of Louisville, KY, has an outstanding career opportunity for a REGISTERED DIETITIAN to join our organization as CLINICAL NUTRITION SUPPORT.
Our Clinical Nutrition Support will cover direct clinical nutrition care responsibilities for multiple Trilogy senior living health campuses in COMMERCE/NOVI MI . Successful applicants will be passionate about caring for the elderly, and able to work in and to create a positive working experience as part of a team. This position requires an energetic personality who is able to work independently and efficiently.
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES OF A CLINICAL NUTRITION SUPPORT:
* Clinical nutrition assessment
* Care plans
* MDS and nutrition at risk documentation
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT? We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications YOU WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Currently registered and state licensed Registered Dietitian
* Minimum of one (1) year of practice as a clinical dietitian in long-term care
* Must have comprehensive knowledge of all local, State and Federal Regulatory guidelines for long-term care
* Must demonstrate expertise in clinical nutrition in long-term care and excellent clinical judgment
* Must operate under professional, current, evidence-based practice, in full compliance with all regulatory statutes and company policies and procedures
Talent Network* Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.