Posted on Sep. 13, 2016
Full Time, Part Time, Contract
Care For America's Heroes!
Outstanding Federal Benefits and Federal Retirement!
Irwin Army in Fort Riley Kansas Seeks:
Clinical Nurse (Psychiatric)
Salary $46,968-77,019.00 per year
This is the secure, stable prestigious position you have been waiting for.
Opened Saturday 9/10/2016
Closes Monday 9/19/2016 - After that date call or email for more information!
• Relocation costs may be paid if the selecting official determines the relocation is in the best interests of the government.
• You must have education and/or experience in combination to qualify.
This position is located in Department of Behavioral Health at the Irwin Army Community Hospital, Fort Riley, Kansas.
Fort Riley is located 120 miles west of Kansas City between Junction City (town of approximately 17,000) and Manhattan (college town of 45,000 residents). The local area has two large freshwater lakes for fishing, swimming, boating or camping. There are many other opportunities, Big XII Kansas State Wildcats football; Milford Lake Wetlands; hiking on the Konza Prairies; or golf at a nationally ranked course. Go hunting or ride your off-road vehicle (ORV) at one of the largest ORV areas in Kansas.
Who May Apply: U.S. Citizens with proof of citizenship
• Personnel Security Investigation required.
• A Childcare Background Check (CNACI) is required. This position has a specific initial background investigation and periodic re-verification requirements since its duties require contact with children.
• This position is subject to annual seasonal influenza vaccinations. Applicants tentatively selected for appointment to this position will be required to sign a statement (Condition of Employment) consenting to seasonal influenza vaccinations or must provide a recognized exemption.
• This position is a Testing Designated Position (TDP) subject to applicant testing and random drug testing. Tentatively selected applicants will be required to sign DA Form 5019 requiring participation in random drug urinalysis testing. A job offer to an applicant who is a not a current employee will be withdrawn if the applicant refuses to be tested. Applicants with verified positive test results shall be refused employment. Applications from such individuals shall not be considered for employment for a period of 6 months from the date of the test results.
• A pre-placement medical examination is required.
• Immunization screening is required. Hepatitis B immunization is required for all positions with direct patient contact. Applicants may be required to show proof of other immunizations depending on the type of position.
• All Health Care Providers must possess and maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS) Training and certification that is sponsored or endorsed by the American Heart Association (AHA). Current Advanced Life Support or other advanced certification does not supersede BLS completion.
• Position is designated as Inclement Weather Essential. The incumbent must make every attempt to report for work on time and/or remain on duty during severe weather conditions.
• Applicants must be able to fulfill credentialing requirements and obtain and maintain appropriate/relevant clinical privileges.
For more information refer to our website by clicking on the apply button or apply here today!