Posted on Jul. 19, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Park Terrace Health Campus
Responsibilities DO YOU: LEAD BY EXAMPLE? ENJOY BEING REWARDED FOR YOUR SUCCESS? THRIVE IN A CUSTOMER DRIVEN CULTURE? LOVE WORKING WITH THE ELDERLY? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
Trilogy Health Services, an innovative, dynamic Long Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living company based out of Louisville, KY, is now accepting applications for our CLINICAL LEADERS OF THE FUTURE/CLF program for our KENTUCKY DIVISION. Training opportunities will be available in one of our state of the art facilities in the SOUTHERN INDIANA AREA.
THE CLINICAL LEADERS OF THE FUTURE PROGRAM IS DESIGNED TO:
* Provide the RIGHT Clinical employees to strengthen their leadership skills in order to serve as a Director of Health Services
* Provide the candidates formal education opportunities to learn and grow while being mentored by an experienced DHS
* Allow the CLF candidate to serve alongside a DHS at a campus while learning the clinical systems and operations from a DHS perspective.
* Prepare Clinical Leaders for the role of a DHS
* Prepare the Clinical Leaders to work closely with their Executive Director, Staff, and Support partners
* Build a "Promote from Within" culture for the DHS role
* Increase leadership competencies for clinical leaders prior to assuming role of campus leader
Qualifications CRITERIA FOR ACCEPTANCE:
* Need to be an RN
* Applicants will be chosen based on experience, demonstrated Trilogy culture, strong advocate for Customer Service, communication, passion for engagement, and demonstrated clinical skills
* Must be with organization at least 6 months (Any exceptions will be reviewed on a case by case basis)
* A passion for compassionate care of the residents
* No active disciplinary or write-ups on personnel record within the last 2 years
* Demonstrated leadership and supervisory experience
* Compensation during the program will be consistent with current role and transition to a salary structure upon graduation
* Compensation for a graduate will be consistent with an entry level DHS in the market of assignment
Talent Network* Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.