Posted on Sep. 27, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Trilogy Health Services
Responsibilities The Clinical Data Entry Technician inputs entry of all data related clinical program applications including Abaqis, SmartLinx and MatrixCare. Tracks time sensitive data and notifies leadership of any delay(s).
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CLINICAL DATA ENTRY TECHNICIAN:
* Enters all data information in clinical applications including Abaqis, SmartLinx and MatrixCare systems.
* Anticipates and plans for paperwork collection periods and adjusts for heavy demand and report delay(s). Notifies Supervisor of any adjustment to deadlines and delays.
* Verifies data input which includes identification and correction of errors.
* Communicates and seeks appropriate follow-up for any deficiencies or differences identified in clinical systems in a timely manner.
* Enters Payroll Based Journal data as assigned by Supervisor.
* Reports system warnings or program alerts to appropriate staff to ensure integrity of data entry.
* Maintains security access and confidentiality of all data or information gained through completion of tasks and compliance with Privacy and Security and HIPAA policies and procedures.
* Cooperates and partners with inter-departmental personnel to ensure that clinical services can be adequately maintained to meet the needs of the clients.
* Runs ad-hoc reports as requested by Supervisor.
* Administers and maintains user names and passwords for all clinical systems.
* Gathers and compiles information and adjust discrepancies.
* Minimal (5%) including overnight stay as necessary.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT? We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications YOU WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* High School diploma or equivalent. College graduate or some college classes in business, computers or data entry preferred.
* Minimum of one (1) year data entry experience in a healthcare, home health, community living or senior living industry or long-term care environment.
* Excellent database management, records maintenance, word processing and data entry skills needed.
* Perform repetitious tasks with speed, accuracy and concentration.
* Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products and clinical systems software.
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-