Posted on Jan. 22, 2018
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway Company, is currently seeking a Client Services Representative to support the sales team in our Miami office. The primary duty of this position is to assist the sales team in meeting all local, regional and national sales and marketing goals as established by Business Wire management.
Duties include any or all of the following (other duties may be assigned as needed):
• Handle incoming sales calls from Florida & Latin America providing support to the Account Executives. These calls include answering questions from existing clients who want information on services, distribution and other routine inquiries.
• Assist Account Executives in proposal compilations, competitive information gathering, and any pertinent information needed for closing potential accounts.
• Compile competitive information into weekly reports, update client/prospect information into CRM system. Develop outreach, tracking and follow-up to various market segments with AE assistance.
• Assist Account Executives with proposals and presentations when requested.
• In the absence of the appropriate Account Executive, the Client Services Rep/Inside Sales Executive will be responsible for fielding calls from prospective members, sending collateral materials, and reporting activity back to AE’s for follow-up.
• Responsible for sending out correspondence and collaterals, when requested by an Account Executive or Sales Manager. Assisting in preparation of packages for presentations, mailings, etc.
• Act as liaison to the newsroom to ensure that all pertinent sales-related information is passed on to the newsroom, and establishes contact with client if the newsroom has questions or problems regarding specific news releases.
• Act as main point of contact for client service related questions and issues.
• Assist in Business Wire sponsored media events.
Requirements for the position include:
• Ability to read, write and converse with Spanish speaking customers.
• Ability to work effectively with a variety of people in a team environment.
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as business acumen.
• Technical skills and computer literacy. Proficiency in standard business applications (i.e. MS Word, Excel, etc…)
• Highly organized and demonstrate reliability through good attendance and consistent punctuality.
Public relations, marketing, media or investor relations background and bachelor’s degree are preferred.
Please visit our website at www.businesswire.com
Business Wire is the leading commercial newswire worldwide. We send corporate and other news releases to the media, investment community, trade press, and more than 5,000 online services and databases. We are a major content provider to the media, investment and Internet communities, as well as a welcoming workplace with a 50 year track record of continuing growth and expansion.
We offer an attractive salary and comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, dental/vision/education/fitness reimbursement program, 401(k), and Paid Time Off.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to FLjob@BusinessWire.com.
Please Note: Acceptance of a job offer is contingent upon submitting proof of education noted on the job application.
Background checks will not be conducted until after a job offer has been made, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment, regardless of criminal history.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.
No phone calls.