Posted on Nov. 7, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Put your investigative skills to the test as you research, troubleshoot, and resolve a myriad of technical issues for Cognizant's Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Solutions internal/external clients, trading partners, and vendors who utilize our world-class suite of TriZetto Healthcare products and services.
Have you ever read a claim file before? Or reset an FTP/SFTP password? What about analyzing a CPT rejection code? Get ready, because these are just a few of the things you will do here every day!
Experience requirementsExperience in the healthcare industry is not required, but knowledge of the medical/claims terminology and lingo does make things much easier.
QualificationsIn addition, you don't need a degree in information systems, but knowing your way around a PC is essential.
· Above all, you must have an attitude bent toward service. You thrive on taking ownership of issues and working your magic communication skills to assure clients that when they're in our hands, they will be taken care of. Period.
· Can you hear someone smile over the phone? We don't think you can, we KNOW you can.
Responsibilities· As a Client Support Representative in Cognizant RCM Solutions' contact center, you will answer a high volume of inbound technical phone calls and emails while you provide legendary service and strive to achieve First Call Resolution. Every time.
· You will learn how to operate and navigate a plethora of technical applications and computer systems in order to gather all of the research and facts necessary to resolve your clients' issues. This is detective work at its finest.
· In addition, while you are bouncing from screen to screen and hopping from one application to the next, you are documenting all of your research steps in a log at the same time as keeping your client happy on the phone. Talk about fast-paced multitasking!!
SkillsAlthough there is no one-size-fits-all background that guarantees victory in this position, we find that our most successful associates have a few things in common:
· Curiosity is a MUST. You are like the Sherlock Holmes for computers. You are unrelenting in your pursuit of knowledge and ask all of the questions needed to research the facts and resolve the issue.
· Patience is a MUST. We are a tech company. And technology breaks. All the time! We rely on you to keep your cool and spread good energy throughout the office and to our clients.
· You are a voracious learner and multitasking comes second nature to you. You love a blazing fast pace, know technology like the back of your hand, and learn new systems and applications naturally.
· You don't have to know everything! But you do have to know where to look. You are a pro at identifying, creating, and exhausting all of your resources, and when you get stumped, you speak up and stop at nothing to get the answer.
Cognizant US Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.