Posted on Nov. 7, 2017
Windham Professionals, Inc. is a full-service Accounts Receivable Management and Customer Care Company. We have locations in NH, NV, NY, and TN and expanding. Consider joining our company as we are on the cutting edge of new growth creating a world class BPO service provider. Learn more about our current openings and where we're hiring by visiting www.windhampros.com/careers . We offer excellent service to our clients and great opportunities for our employees.
The Client Service Representative acts as first point of contact and liaison between Account Specialists, Receivable Specialists and others collecting money and clients. The Client Service Representative is expected to answer inquiries and resolve issues from clients and collectors in a timely manner providing outstanding customer service. This positon ensures communications comply with regulations regarding confidentiality are met including HIPAA/FDCPA, etc.
- Interact with clients by phone, email and fax
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Respond timely to client inquiries
- Assist clients with questions on a variety of accounts
- Update client information / portfolio outlines
- Certify loan verification certificates for clients
- Email disputes and fraud information to clients
- Present settlement offers to clients
- Provide clients instructions on use of Windham's web portal
- Close accounts and request from clients for accounts to be re-opened
- Obtain back up from clients to provide to debtors as proof of debt
- Assist in obtaining additional information for Account Placements when information is missing from clients placement file
- Discuss complaints with clients to aid in resolution
- Work with accounting department to review invoices and payments for discrepancies
- Use mathematical equations for calculating collection costs and managing accounts
- Create and/or run specialized reporting for clients monthly using Excel or SQL based reporting structures
- Run a daily manager report for distribution
- Run daily cancel/payment report for clients
- Work with minimal supervision but seek supervisor intervention as needed
- Self motivated and ability to set priorities/task assignments
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong focus on accuracy and completeness.
- Ability to work independently and resolve practical problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers and management is a must.
- Teamwork, organization and time management skills are critical. Must be focused, energetic and meet commitments.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter. Ability and willingness to work flexibly while under pressure and able to meet deadlines without prompting.
- Team player
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills with Excel
- 3 Years Customer Service experience preferred