Posted on Aug. 29, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Life Insurance
The Motor Coach Cleaner / Porter is responsible for performing various tasks including washing the exterior and cleaning the interior of vehicles, including but not limited to, motor coaches, vans, limousines and luggage trucks. Other responsibilities include cleaning buildings and offices, policing surrounding areas, picking up and dropping off parts and materials and checking and replenishing vehicle fluid levels.
*Meet our Hiring Managers in person on...
*Visit us on Tuesday August 1st from 10am to 2pm.
*Complete Quick Apply to receive the location address
Compensation: Full Time, Hourly Rate plus benefits package (Health, Dental, Vision, and more!)
To be considered you must complete the Online Application.
Complete Quick Apply to receive more job details and your online application link. Thank you!
Education requirements• No formal education required.
Experience requirements• Six months of practical experience as a porter, vehicle washer or detailer is preferred.
• Valid Florida driver’s license with a good driving record that meets company standards.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must be able to safely operate motor vehicles, especially motor coaches.
Responsibilities• Keeps premises of office buildings, shops, parking lots and other areas in clean and orderly condition.
• Moves vehicles to and from parking areas and wash bays or racks.
• Drives vehicles thru vehicle wash racks and/or cleaning stations. Measures and mixes water and cleanser solutions according to recommended proportions.
• Washes exterior of vehicles using water, cleansers, brushes, sponges, etc.
• Polishes trim using polish, wax or other compounds.
• Waxes or polishes painted surfaces with appropriate compounds. Cleans interior of vehicle including rest rooms, windows, trim, instrument panels, carpets, etc. using broom, cloth, mop, vacuum cleaner, whisk broom and appropriate cleansing materials. Removes dust, grease, asphalt, concrete, etc. from exterior of vehicle using high-pressure washing equipment, or appropriate solvents.
• May be required to fumigate vehicles with gases or sprays as needed.
• Delivers inter-office messages, small equipment, parts, materials, supplies or other items between departments.
• Checks and replenishes fluid levels in vehicles including oil and transmission fluid.
• May set up and tear down tables and chairs in offices and shops. Performs minor maintenance and repair functions on the buildings and grounds, including hanging cabinets or signs, repairing minor damage to buildings, etc.
Skills• Cleaning vehicles, office buildings and shops; checking vehicle fluid levels.
• Following written and verbal instructions.
• Use of cleaning equipment, supplies, materials, machines; and safe work practices.