Posted on Nov. 3, 2017
SECURE JOB..... COMPETITIVE WAGES........ GREAT BENEFITS
..............DRIVER SIGN-ON BONUS..................
That is what Bassler Energy Services offers!
We are currently recruiting for a Winch Truck Driver / Operator. The successful candidate will be responsible for loading, transporting, and offloading oversized loads and equipment using a winch truck.
If you can work with our team to provide the best service, best quality work and best customer value while achieving the best safety record in our industry, we would like to talk to you!
We pride ourselves in providing top benefits to our employees including a 401(k) plan with a generous company match, health insurance and life insurance.
Experience requirements3+ Years Experience
QualificationsProof of a Class A CDL License with a clean Motor Vehicle Record.
HazMat endorsements and Oilfield Truck Driving experience a PLUS
Bilingual a PLUS
Certified Crane Operator a PLUS
Doubles / Triples Endorsement a PLUS
Responsibilities• As instructed by Dispatch, travel to customer site; winch and secure required load onto trailer.
• Pull multi wheel trailer configurations as required by job.
• Travel to customer drop off site either independently or accompanied by various Pilot Trucks and / or Push Trucks as instructed by Dispatcher / Field Supervisor; upon arrival at site, unload using winch.
• Ensure load securement equipment is maintained properly.
• Accurately complete all necessary paperwork including Field
• Level Risk Assessment prior to starting job and log books, truck ticket, vehicle inspection, time sheet, and bill of lading throughout the duration of job.
• In jobs requiring high risk maneuvers (i.e. rig moving, large plant tear outs) consult with the Field Supervisor about proper job execution.
• Provide mentorship in the operation of the winch truck to new drivers when required.
• Perform other duties as required including various administrative task.