Posted on Apr. 15, 2018
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
McLane Food Service Currently Seeking Route Delivery Drivers
We offer highly competitive salary & benefits. First Year Drivers Average $65,000!
McLane is offering a " Limited - time $1,000 Sign-On Bonus for qualified drivers."
Benefits day one for qualified drivers!
Education requirements• H.S. Diploma or equivalent
Experience requirements• Minimum driving experience of 2 years or 50,000 miles tractor-trailer experience.
• Previous food or beverage delivery experience preferred.
Qualifications• Must possess a CDL Class A License.
• No more than 2 accidents or moving violations in the past 3 years.
• No alcohol related driving offenses in the past 5 years.
• All candidates must pass an extensive criminal back ground check, DOT physical, drug screen and physical capabilities testing.
Skills• Ability to routinely lift up to 50lbs
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Strong communications skills
• Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
Work hours• Must have ability to work holidays, weekends, and nights (including overnight routes)
*** TO BE CONSIDERED FOR POSITION ***
Click on apply now to direct you to complete an online application.
Type in search bar “14650” to direct you to posting.
McLane Company, Inc. is one of the largest supply chain services leaders, providing grocery and foodservice supply chain solutions for convenience stores, mass merchants, drug stores and chain restaurants throughout the United States. McLane, through McLane Grocery and McLane Foodservice operates over 80 distribution centers across the U.S. and one of the nation's largest private fleets. The company buys, sells and delivers more than 50,000 different consumer products to nearly 110,000 locations across the U.S. In addition, McLane provides alcoholic beverage distribution through its wholly owned subsidiary, Empire Distributors, Inc. McLane is a wholly owned unit of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (NYSE: BRK) and employs more than 20,000 teammates.
McLane is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.