Posted on Oct. 27, 2017
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus with Weekly Pay!
Waste Management Energy Services offers a variety of oilfield related services throughout the U.S. shale plays. WM Energy Services excels in providing a safe work environment and the top-notch customer service our clients expect.
Start your career with a company that has the resources and reputation to provide its employees with growth opportunity and a stable career. We are immediately seeking professionals who have experience working in the oil and gas industry, are safety focused, and customer-oriented. Join WM Energy Services and be a part North America’s leading environmental solutions team by applying today!
• $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
• Competitive Weekly Pay with new, higher rates!
• Industry leading Health Insurance
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Dental, Vision, Life, Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Generous Paid Time Off---18 days!!
• Adjusted Pay Rate for PTO
• Provided Uniforms and Free Cleaning
• Home Every Night
• Provided Bibs, Jackets, Steel Toed Boots, and Gloves
• Employee Discount Programs, Adoption Assistance Program, Legal Services Plan, and more!
• Ongoing Training and Career Advancement Opportunities
We’re Looking For:
1. A Valid Class A CDL with Tanker and Air Brakes endorsements and be at least 21 years of age.
2. 1 year(s) of previous experience operating a vehicle requiring a CDL or equivalent driving within the last 7 years.
3. Oil Field experience strongly preferred. Side-dump, Roll off and Tanker experience also preferred
4. Acceptable driving record required.
5. Legally eligible to work in the United States.
6. Must be able to successfully complete pre-employment DOT drug screen, physical, and background check, which will include previous employment check, criminal history and motor vehicle record review.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.