Posted on Oct. 27, 2017
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus with Weekly Pay!
Waste Management Energy Services offers a variety of oilfield related services throughout the U.S. shale plays. WM Energy Services excels in providing a safe work environment and the top-notch customer service our clients expect.
Start your career with a company that has the resources and reputation to provide its employees with growth opportunity and a stable career. We are immediately seeking professionals who have experience working in the oil and gas industry, are safety focused, and customer-oriented. Join WM Energy Services and be a part North America’s leading environmental solutions team by applying today!
• $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
• Competitive Weekly Pay with new, higher rates!
• Industry leading Health Insurance
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Dental, Vision, Life, Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Generous Paid Time Off---18 days!!
• Adjusted Pay Rate for PTO
• Provided Uniforms and Free Cleaning
• Home Every Night
• Provided Bibs, Jackets, Steel Toed Boots, and Gloves
• Employee Discount Programs, Adoption Assistance Program, Legal Services Plan, and more!
• Ongoing Training and Career Advancement Opportunities
We’re Looking For:
1. A Valid Class A CDL with Tanker and Air Brakes endorsements and be at least 21 years of age.
2. 1 year(s) of previous experience operating a vehicle requiring a CDL or equivalent driving within the last 7 years.
3. Oil Field experience strongly preferred. Side-dump, Roll off and Tanker experience also preferred
4. Acceptable driving record required.
5. Legally eligible to work in the United States.
6. Must be able to successfully complete pre-employment DOT drug screen, physical, and background check, which will include previous employment check, criminal history and motor vehicle record review.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
Experience requirements1 year of relevant work experience.
QualificationsCommercial Drivers License A (CDL) with airbrakes and tanker endorsement.
Work hoursHome Daily
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply Now”.