Posted on May. 2, 2017
Service Transport Company a wholly owned subsidiary of Adams Resources and Energy, Inc. is now seeking Class A CDL Drivers with X endorsement.
Potential Earnings of $200k or more
Up to $3000 Sign-On Bonus (call for details)
Out & Back! Average 2-7 days out
Combination, Regional and OTR loads
Driver Safety Award Bonus
Up to $50 for Level 1 DOT Inspection w/no violations
Option of weekly or monthly truck settlements
67% of the truck revenue
100% of fuel surcharges
Company will provide registration (to be deducted from settlements)
Company files and pays IFTA taxes
Discount on physical collision
• Class CDL-A with X Endorsement
• Minimum 22 years old
• No more than two moving violations in last three years
• No preventable/chargeable accidents in last three years
• Minimum 6 months driving experience in the last 1 year or, recent graduate of an accredited truck driving school.
• TWIC Card—Assistance $ for qualified applicants
• We offer a very Competitive Benefits Package that includes
• Vacation & Holiday Pay - Vacation automatically tenured with experience!
• Health/Vision/Dental/Life/Disability Insurance/401K available
Simply Click the APPLY BUTTON for the details on how to apply for this position!
Phone Calls Accepted!
Service Transport Company specializes in the transport of dry and liquid chemical bulk; making our drivers our most important asset. Our primary objective is to increase safety by equipping our tractors with the best technology: Collision Avoidance; Stability Control; Electronic Logging; Disc Brakes; Automatic Transmissions; and Lane Departure. Service Transport Company began operations in 1965. Our longevity is a result of excellent leadership, fiscal responsibility, commitment to quality service and providing the best equipment, facilities and training in the industry.
Service Transport Company’s territory covers 48 states, Canada and the Mexico border. This combination of authority and proven expertise has provided our drivers with a wide range of available loads and excellent earning potential.
Service Transport Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.