Posted on Mar. 26, 2018
$24.00– $25.00 Hourly
Bosque Disposal Systems, LLC is the largest independent water management contractor dedicated to the oil and gas industry. We understand the importance of providing customized water management solutions to our customers, oil and gas operators. We work hand-in-hand with each client to determine the best customized solution based on their specific needs. Bosque Disposal Systems, LLC is committed to keeping our employees safe and delivering exceptional service to our customers.
Education requirements•High school diploma or GED
Experience requirementsClass A CDL Drivers License and HAZMAT endorsement
3 years of verifiable up to date driving experience is a MUST
Valid DOT medical card
Prior Oilfield driving experience is a plus
QualificationsAbility to function "on-call" for emergency situations
Pass a drug test, background check, road test, driving record review, and physical assessment
Must be able to meet and continue to meet any Company or client-required training standards.
Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and reports.
Ability to carry out oral or written instructions.
Ability to be an effective team member.
Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances.
Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and organization.
Ability to provide high quality customer service
ResponsibilitiesSpecific duties require rig up, rig down, equipment operation and maintenance of same equipment as directed by supervisory staff.
· Adheres to all well service health, safety and environmental regulations.
· Operates Sand King, Frac Pumps, Dual Belt Conveyor, High Pressure Manifold, Chem Float, Acid & Gel Transports, Line Truck, Hydration Unit, Blenders, and other equipment as directed by supervisory staff.
· Attaches pumps and hoses, assembles equipment, and/ or monitors control panels affecting pumping operations.
· Performs routine maintenance on all assigned service equipment.
· Drives equipment to and from locations as required once all company and federal regulations are satisfied including a CDL, Class A license.
· Performs other related duties as required.
Work hoursMust be willing to work days or nights as the work load dictates