Posted on Jul. 28, 2017
REGIONAL & OTR CHEMICAL DRIVERS: UP TO $3000.00 SIGN-ON BONUS / NEW PAY INCREASE & MODEL
Regional & OTR Chemical Driver Pay
• Our top performing drivers average $1400.00 per week.
• Up to $0.59 per loaded mile* plus empty miles
• NO FREE TIME! $15.00 for all hours loading/unloading
• Increased pay for Tanker and 18-wheeler experience
• Up to $3000.00 Sign-On Bonus
• 100% reimbursement upon renewal:
o Class A CDL with X endorsement
o TWIC Card
o Passport Card
• Paid tanker training and orientation
• Product line training pay
*based on experience
Regional & OTR Chemical Driver Benefits
• HOME TIME: Out & Back! Average 2-7 days out
• Vacation & Holiday Pay - Vacation automatically tenured with experience!
• Driver Safety Award Bonus
• Up to $50 for Level 1 DOT Inspection with no violations
• Health/Vision/Dental/Life/Disability Insurance available
• 401K savings plan with company match
• Direct Deposit
• Uniforms and PPE provided
• Driver referral incentive pay
• And more!
Qualifications• Class CDL-A with X Endorsement
• Minimum 22 years old
• Two to Three moving violations in the last 3 years will require review and approval by safety department.
• All accidents (preventable & non-preventable) within previous 3 years to be reviewed and require approval by the Safety Department.
• Previous 18 wheeler experience or, recent graduate of an accredited truck driving school. *As long as you can successfully pass a road test.
• TWIC Card—Assistance $ for qualified applicants
Simply Click the APPLY BUTTON for the details on how to apply for this position!
Phone Calls Accepted!
Service Transport Company specializes in the transport of dry and liquid chemical bulk; making our drivers our most important asset. Our primary objective is to increase safety by equipping our tractors with the best technology: Collision Avoidance; Stability Control; Electronic Logging; Disc Brakes; Automatic Transmissions; and Lane Departure. Service Transport Company began operations in 1965. Our longevity is a result of excellent leadership, fiscal responsibility, commitment to quality service and providing the best equipment, facilities and training in the industry.
Service Transport Company’s territory covers 48 states, Canada and the Mexico border. This combination of authority and proven expertise has provided our drivers with a wide range of available loads and excellent earning potential.
Service Transport Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.