Posted on Sep. 14, 2017
Select Energy Services is now hiring Class A CDL Drivers for it's Greeley, Co location!
CALL SANDRA TODAY! Click Apply now for the Phone Number!
Drive trucks with up to 18 wheeler capacity, to transport materials to and from specified destinations. Other duties may be assigned based on business needs of the location.
Select Energy offers interesting and challenging opportunities for dynamic individuals who want to be part of the exciting oilfield services industry.
• Highly competitive salaries
• Benefits programs
• Performance-based financial rewards
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value and individual contributions of every employee.
Safety is Select’s #1 Priority. The employee’s personal commitment to Safety must be reflected in their safety record. Each SES employee is responsible and accountable for conducting their job tasks in a safe, healthy, and environmentally prudent manner. Employee responsibilities include: performing your job in accordance with Health Safety Security Environment (HSSE) philosophy, standards, programs, rules and permits; work responsibly and take any necessary precaution to protect yourself, as well as others in the work area from injury and health hazards; immediately report all incidents supervisor/ Person In Charge (PIC)and to the appropriate field HSE coordinator; actively participates in HSSE meetings; and promptly correct unsafe acts and/or conditions. A detailed listing of employee responsibilities can be found in the SES, LLC’s Safety Handbook.
The job descriptions are subject to change and employees will be required to abide by job specific modifications. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the employee assigned to this position. There is no comprehensive list of all duties and responsibilities, knowledge, skills abilities, physical demands and working conditions associated with the position.
QualificationsTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
• 1 year of experience as CDL A driver.
• CDL A license.
• High School diploma/GED.
• Tanker and HazMat endorsement preferred.
• Meet all Federal Motor Carrier D.O.T. requirements and safety qualifications.
• Current D.O.T. medical card.
• Must be at least 23 years of age.
• Ability to read and interpret information such driving routes, safety rules, sales tickets, operating instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Possess outstanding organizational and time management skills.
• Must be able to pass D.O.T. and Worksteps pre-employment physical.
• Ability to work night or weekend shifts as necessary.
• Must be detail oriented due to the necessity of safety.
• Must possess excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Able to thrive in a team environment.
• CDL certification from accredited driving school and one year of similar driving experience; experience may be substituted.
• Experience in energy industry.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
• Physical demands include sitting, standing, walking, lifting materials (maximum 50 pounds), carrying, pushing, pulling, repetitive wrist and hand movements, hearing, seeing (including depth perception and peripheral vision), ability of rapid mental coordination, and mentally alert for entire regular shift.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• This position requires 40 hours per week and the willingness to work additional hours when needed.
• This position works outside in all weather conditions including extreme heat and cold.
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions.
• The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
• The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and high, precarious places.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
ResponsibilitiesDuties may include the following: (other duties may be assigned)
• Responsible for making sure truck is loaded and secured properly.
• Responsible for weight of shipment.
• Responsible for vehicle maintenance, security and keeping vehicle clean.
• Ensure that truck has proper and current inspections.
• Compliance with all D.O.T. requirements.
• Maintain driver qualification records and driving records.
• Keep all paperwork in correct order and ensure that all transactions are documented.
• Drive courteously when in company truck.
• Make all deliveries on time while maintaining safe driving.
• Work with Procurement in all deliveries and pick-ups.
• Represent the company in a respectable manner whenever in a Select uniform.
• Load and unload truck as required.
• Work in yard and field as needed by supervisor.
• Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies.
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
• Competent with tractor trailer and all equipment.
• Ensure work being carried out is performed in a manner that is compliant with company safety standards.
• Perform assignments in an effective and efficient manner to ensure deliveries are accurate and secure.