Posted on Aug. 16, 2016
CEVA Logistics, one of the world’s leading supply chain companies, designs and implements industry leading solutions for large and medium-size national and multinational companies. Approximately 42,000 employees in nearly 170 countries are dedicated to delivering effective and robust supply chain solutions across a variety of sectors where CEVA applies its operational expertise to provide best-in-class services across its integrated network.
CEVA offers competitive incentive packages, exceptional benefits and an exceptional culture for career building. Start your career with CEVA and build on our Foundations: Unity, Growth and Excellence. CEVA people are passionate about supply chain management.
$1,500 SIGN ON BONUS!!! (Restrictions apply)
• Local Routes
• 3 Shifts Avalible
• Pay 16.50 Hour
• 45-50 Hour Work Week
• Home Daily
• Start And Finish Route In Louisville, KY
• Excellent Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, 401k)
• Paid Personal Time Off (Vacation)
• Operate vehicle to transport materials to and from specified destinations in a safe and efficient manner and in accordance with State and Federal DOT regulations.
• Responsible for the protection of company equipment and freight from damage, theft, or tampering.
• Load freight onto the truck using a forklift and pallet jack, and utilize load locks, straps, covers, etc. to ensure that freight will be delivered in good condition at final destination.
• Unload freight from truck utilizing proper equipment and securing for transit when necessary.
• Coordinate pick-up and deliveries for domestic.
• Comply with all applicable State, Federal, and DOT Regulations.
• Perform inspection of assigned unit and complete all required paperwork.
• Upon arrival, receive dock assignment, complete and sign appropriate paperwork documenting accurate piece count.
• Verify that all freight corresponds to paperwork.
• Communicate discrepancies or damages to dispatch immediately.
• Maintain radio contact or communication with dispatch office and promptly report all delays due to weather conditions, breakdowns, accidents, or any other emergencies.
• Ensure equipment is kept in proper repair and working order.
• Clean and secure assigned unit at end of scheduled shift.
• Complete DOT driver’s log and vehicle inspections on a daily basis.
• Communicate "Proof Of Delivery" immediately upon delivery.
• Assist in warehouse if driving is not required or between runs.
• Complies with all Transportation Security Administration security requirements.
• Presents self in a clean and professional manner at all times.
• Adhere to all Company's policies and procedures related to drivers.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Certifications
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Minimum five years industry driving experience may be substituted for a high school diploma or GED.
• Minimum one year verifiable driving experience in the industry and in the type of vehicle that will be driven.
• Must be twenty-one years of age or older.
Certifications and Licenses
• Valid state issued Class A Driver's License issued by the driver's home state of residence.
• Acceptable driving record as defined by DOT regulations, TSA regulations and Company policy.
• Must meet the physical requirements established by the DOT and have, or be able to provide a current valid medical card.
• Forklift Driver Certification.
• DOT Dangerous Goods and Hazardous Materials Certification.
• Must be bondable.
OR To Apply NOW:
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form.
2. Follow the link provided and complete your application on the employer's website.
You must complete the application process online to be considered for this position.
EEO/ AA EMPLOYER/ VETS/ DISABILITY