Posted on Sep. 15, 2017
Basic Energy Services is now hiring Class A CDL Drivers for it's Greeley, Co location!
Drives assigned equipment to and from customer sites to haul various types of fluids, materials, or equipment.
Assigned equipment could include: vacuum truck, fluid hauling truck, acid truck, winch truck, cement truck, sand or gravel truck.
Major Responsibilities May Include:
• Drives required equipment safely to and from location
• Loads and unloads cargo
• Completes the associated paperwork for each job to include pre and post-trip inspections, work tickets, DOT Logs
• Performs routine maintenance and repair of equipment
• Performs other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications and Skills:
• Class A CDL with appropriate endorsements where required
• Ability to pass a DOT Physical and maintain a current medical card
• Understands applicable DOT rules and regulations
• Ability to lift and position vehicle equipment weighing 75 – 100 lbs
• Ability to sit long periods while driving
• Ability to stand long periods while cargo is being loaded and unloaded
Working Conditions and Hazards:
• Work is performed in all weather conditions
• Ability to perform duties with protective equipment, H2S respirator where required
• Potential hazards include working near or with heavy tools, moving machinery, airborne toxins, solvents, flammable atmospheres and industrial chemicals
• Reach your full potential.
Basic offers interesting and challenging opportunities for dynamic individuals who want to be part of the exciting oilfield services industry.
• Highly competitive salaries
• Benefits programs
• Performance-based financial rewards
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value and individual contributions of every employee.