Posted on Oct. 12, 2017
Pinnergy, is seeking experienced Class A CDL Vacuum Truck Drivers for the following locations: Godley, Alvarado, and Tolar area.
Drivers must have a valid class A CDL with tanker endorsements and at least 2 years of driving experience. Prior saltwater and heavy equipment hauling experience preferred.
Drives truck with attached transport vacuum trailers to assigned location. Safely dispose of the fluids at the appropriate site location and well. Communicate with dispatch to receive further instructions on the next load location.
Experience requirements• Minimum of 2 years of truck driving experience.
QualificationsTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Class A CDL with tanker endorsement.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Effectively present information to customers, clients, and other employees of the organ
Responsibilities• Drive the truck and trailer to the destination safely and efficiently.
• Inspect truck and trailer for defects before and after trips and report any discrepancies indicating truck condition.
• Must be able to drop and spot trailers on the appropriate yard.
• Ability to back trailers in and out of designated areas without damaging surrounding vehicles or property.
• Obey all traffic laws set by the state and federal government.
• Assume other responsibilities as assigned.
Positions need to be filled IMMEDIATELY.
Interested applicants click on 'Apply Now'!