Posted on Mar. 8, 2018
$20.00– $25.00 Hourly
Stingray Logistics is looking to hire CDL Truck Drivers. As a CDL Driver you would be responsible for transporting different types of goods from distribution centers to customer locations. Drivers are also required to perform inspections before and after a trip, and unload cased products from the trailer to customer facilities. The CDL Driver would also follow appropriate safety procedures to transport dangerous cargo and maintain logs of vehicle repair status and working hours.
Education requirementsHigh School Diploma or equivalent education
Experience requirements• Must have minimum 3 years experience.
• Must have 24 months driving record.
• Regional or Over the Road experience preferred.
Qualifications• Must be 21 years old.
• Able to drive across state lines.
• Able to operate a vehicle containing hazardous materials.
• Have no prior disqualifying criminal offenses.
Responsibilities• Delivering freight.
• Managing proof of delivery paperwork from customers.
• Assisting workers in loading and unloading trucks.
• Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle.
• Driving different types of trucks.
Skills• Semi-Truck experience.
• Trailer Mechanic skills.
• Must have customer service skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Able to work independently.
• Must have interpersonal skills.
• Be responsible for time management.
• Knowledge of roads and interstates.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Good work ethic.
• Able to read customer orders and follow safety regulations.
Work hoursFlexible Hours.
Must be willing to work days, afternoon, evenings.
Full time position.