Posted on Nov. 30, 2016
$60,000 – 70,000 Annual Average
-$60K - Home every week
-$70K - Out for 3-4 weeks
• Quarterly Safety Incentives & Longevity Incentives
• Full Benefits and Year Round Work
• Flatbed and Pneumatic Trailers
Teamwork, initiative, and integrity will make you the right candidate for this growth transportation division of Brady Trucking. The more you haul, the more you earn driving for Brady Trucking’s diverse OTR operation.
• Class A CDL
• Clean driving record
• 1 year driving tractor with pneumatic tanker
• Dry Bulk Pneumatic Trailer experience
• Drive to transport bulk commodities OTR to industrial, AG, and food grade customers
• Pull hoses, pump product with pneumatic (air) pump, secure loads
• Drive well-maintained late model 18 speed heavy duty Peterbilt trucks (see Brady Trucking Facebook page for actual trucks in action)
Full Benefits and Year Round Work!
• Life insurance
• Quarterly incentives
• Longevity Incentives
• Equipment, PPE, and all tools provided
Based in Normal, Illinois, Brady Trucking is a family-owned Trucker’s Company built on honest, hard work from Larry Brady’s 1 owner operator truck back in 1980 to today’s 200 truck operations running across the US with dry bulk partnerships that keep you running year round! Brady Trucking Illinois welcomes professional Truck Drivers based in the Midwest (to get home every weekend). We’re a proven and expanding tanker and bulk haul business model. Join our family-oriented team and be a part of something bigger.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
In order to be considered for the position, please complete the online application.
Click on Apply Now!