at kV Power
Posted on Apr. 26, 2017
Class A CDL Driver
Apply in person Wednesday April 26th 10am to 2pm
* High school or equivalent
* Valid Drivers License with acceptable MVR
* Class A CDL designation
* Current on First Aid and CPR certification
* Pass Drug and Alcohol test
* Handle hazardous materials safely and tolerate exposure to electrical and other environmental hazards
* Perform physical activities, such as but not limited (bending, standing, walking, climbing)
* Respect for Safety Requirements
* Great Communications Skills
Oilfield experience helpful but not required.
Competitive wages offered and commensurate with education/experience
Benefit package including:
* Health, Dental, Vision
* 401(k) with matching contributions
* Health Savings Plan,
* Vacation pay and holiday pay
kV Power is looking for exceptional people to become part of our team with can-do attitude.
Willing to travel as required.
Responsible for the completion of customer requests on a daily basis while establishing a safe and efficient work environment