Posted on Mar. 30, 2018
At Rite-Way Equipment Company, located in Louisville KY, we offer a wide selection of construction equipment rentals and tool rentals to both contractors and homeowners in the Greater Louisville Area and Southern Indiana.
Excellent Pay and Benefits Package:
Pay based on experience.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision Insurance available (Company participates in premiums), Life Insurance (company paid), Uniforms, Vacation Days, Personal Time Off Days, Bereavement Pay and more.
Education requirements• Must have a high school diploma and/or equivalent GED. Will consider experience in lieu of education.
Experience requirements• Must possess a Class A (air brake endorsed) CDL license, maintain a clean driving record, and be insurable.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a DOT driver’s medical card.
Qualifications• Mechanical aptitude a plus.
• Must be able to lift 70 lbs.
• Must maintain a professional personal appearance.
• Must speak English clearly and write legibly.
• Must pass initial company drug screen and will be subject to random DOT drug screenings.
• Must maintain an acceptable attendance record.
• Must have a full range of motion and dexterity.
• Maintain a cooperative working relationship with co-workers.
• Must be able to maintain a high degree of patience.
Responsibilities• Deliver and pick up equipment. Load and unload equipment, multiple times daily.
• Secure loaded equipment per DOT and company procedure, inspect in transit if necessary.
• Securely hook up trailers and perform walk around safety inspections. Place trucks and trailers back in there designated parking spaces.
• Maintain accurate delivery and pickup records.
• Secure customer signature on contract, if not already signed.
• Inform supervisor of difficulties with deliveries or pickups.
• Inform management of new sales opportunities and job sites.
• Learn the specifics and applications of rental inventory, so you can answer questions upon delivery.
• While driving company vehicle:
Serve as store representative.
Carry valid CDL class A driver’s license and DOT medical card at all times.
Observe all laws.
Keep vehicles clean (interior and exterior).
Notify rental manager of any scrapes, dents or accidents.
Notify supervisor of any vehicle mechanical difficulties.
• Double check delivery items to make sure customers receive exactly what they ordered.
• If equipment is damaged, missing or broken make notation on the contract and have the customer sign. Notify rental coordinators of shortages or damages upon return.
• Inspect, refuel and return it to the rental return area.
• Contact Lot Foreman on where to load or unload scaffolding/shoring.
• Return delivery and pick up tickets to rental coordinators.
• Perform vehicle pre-trip and post trip inspections daily, check fuel, oil and other fluid levels. Report problems to supervisor. Top off fluid levels as necessary.
• Maintain daily DOT logbook and safety inspections for assigned company truck.
• Report safety violations to supervisor.
• Attend department, store and safety meetings.
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures, rules and regulations in written or verbal form.
Perform all other duties as requested by management
Work hoursWork Schedule: Monday through Friday 7:00am to 4:30pm. Overtime available.
APPLY TODAY - Email your resume or apply in person!
1. EMAIL: Fill out the quick apply form, attach resume, and click the "apply now".
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability