Posted on Aug. 23, 2017
$850.00– $1,200.00 Weekly
PFG Customized Distribution has IMMEDIATE openings for Class A Regional Delivery Drivers for a new location in Rome GA. The drivers will be part of the TN Customized Distribution Center.
PFG DRIVERS - KNOW WHERE THEY’RE GOING TODAY!
Pay will be between $850 - $1200 per week.
• $4,000 Sign-On Bonus!
• 2 Weeks paid vacation, 4 paid personal days & 6 paid holidays
• 4 day work week and home every night!
• Solo and Team environments
• A variety of great medical benefit packages to choose from, tailored to your individual needs
• Retirement package with 401K matching
• Company sponsored gym membership and more
Experience requirements• One year driving experience preferred, will consider less than one year experience with industry or distribution experience.
• Will consider CDL Graduates.
Qualifications• Must have a Valid Class "A" License (CDL)
• Clean MVR
• Must be able to lift and move 20 - 90 pounds frequently.
ResponsibilitiesTo safely drive a tractor trailer on intrastate and interstate routes for the purpose of delivering and/or unloading various products (meats, produce, frozen foods, groceries, dry goods) for our Customized restaurant customers in a safe and timely manner and in accordance with Department of Transportation regulations; to do so accurately, on time, and damage-free, while maintaining positive customer relations.
• Comply with (DOT) regulations
• Maintain truck operating efficiency
• Maintain safe operation
Work hours• Positions are Full Time with a 4 day work week. You’ll Have More Time At Home. FAMILY TIME IS EVERYTHING TO PFG DRIVERS!
Onsite interviews conducted Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm
Please apply online, in person or call for more information. Click the Apply button for more information.
PFG is one of the largest food service distributors in the nation.
If you’re ready to set your career in motion, it all starts now with
a company that really delivers!
Please apply online, in person or call for more information. Click the 'Apply Now' button for more information.