at US Foods
Posted on Jul. 17, 2017
BECOME A DELIVERY DRIVER
$5000 Sign On Bonus!
As one of the largest food service distributors in the United States, we are proud to provide our customers with the best service. We deliver high quality and innovative food products to independent restaurants, healthcare facilities, schools and the hospitality industry.
Come join our hardworking team!
• To drive a tractor trailer and manually unload, using a hand truck or two-wheeler on metal truck ramps, various products (meats, produce, frozen foods, groceries, dry goods, equipment and supplies) to customer drop-off sites while providing excellent customer service
• Return the empty trailer to the distribution center
• All functions are required to be completed in a safe and timely manner and in accordance with Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations
• You may also be called upon to do duties of Backhaul or Shuttle Driver.
OUR DELIVERY DRIVERS:
• Return home each night
• Interact directly with customers
• Adhere to DOT regulations and Safety Policies
• Participate in a Driver’s skilled training program
• Take pride in their excellent customer service and professional driving skills
• A valid Commercial Drivers License (CDL), Class A issued by the state of legal residence with the necessary endorsements and be DOT qualified.
• Minimum six months commercial driving experience required or three months foodservice or food and beverage delivery experience required.
• Experience delivering food products preferred.
We offer a competitive, comprehensive benefits package that offer our employees the flexibility of having options to choose from and to enroll in the coverage best suited for their needs.
WHAT WE HOLD DEAR: LIVING OUR VALUES
We build an environment where passion for food and service can flourish. And our passion is equaled only by our dedication to our employees – the people who devote their careers to serving our customers. The feeling is mutual. In a recent employee engagement study, the vast majority of employees reported a long-term commitment to their jobs at US Foods.
WHY US FOODS?
We offer talented professionals outstanding opportunities for personal and professional development. We maintain a strong focus on growth in a high-performance environment. That means your work will be challenging and rewarding.
The growth and success of US Foods means opportunities for you to advance your career in one of more than 60 locations around America. You can expand your vision and transfer your knowledge and skills into new areas.
Do you want to join our growing team?
Apply Online Now!
DELIVERY DRIVER - PLYMOUTH - 16006226
Fill out the 'Quick Apply' form (on this page) and be directed to a link to our website.