at NGL Energy
Posted on Feb. 9, 2018
***NOW HIRING CRUDE OIL HAULERS FOR THE KINGFISHER, OK AREA***
Are you looking for a career in the crude oil industry? NGL Energy Partners, LP is looking for career minded professionals to join our team.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply today! Please submit your resume via email. Click the “quick apply” option to be linked to our email address:
Full company benefits including, matching 401k, medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, paid time off, paid holidays, hourly pay and more!
General Duties and Responsibilities
• Performs all pre/post trip inspections.
• Follows DOT (Department of Transportation) policies and practices on EDVIRs (Electronic Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports).
• Follows safe work practices based on P&P (Policies and Procedures).
• Consistently follows and understands laws and DOT Regulations.
• Reviews the truck and trailer (equipment) consistently throughout the day for any safety or DOT concerns.
• Performs the pickup and delivery of equipment for service, test/inspection, transfers etc.
• Reports any signs of equipment abuse.
• Regular attendance at the worksite is required.
Position Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Working knowledge of DOT regulations and procedures.
• Neat, clean professional appearance required.
• Must possess excellent people skills and demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Develop and maintain open, two way communication with supervisors.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrate initiative and strong work ethic.
• Build a strong sense of team work with co-workers.
• Display a positive attitude and is courteous to others.
• Professional in appearance and presentation.
• Shows integrity and consistency in all aspects of the job.
• Attends and actively participates in all required meetings.
• Ability to work overtime as necessary.
• Ability to be a positive representative of the Company both internally and externally.
• Ability to work with respect and cooperation at all times with fellow employees and customers.
• Must be committed to working safely at all times and adhere to all Health, Environmental, and Safety policies and procedures.
• High school diploma / GED.
• Minimum of 1 years of experience in Class A CDL driving, is required.
• Class A CDL Driver license with the following endorsements is required:. Tanker, Hazardous Materials, Air Brake.
• DOT Medical card is required.
Requires the ability to travel to field locations where environment may vary significantly.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The employee must occasionally position, transport and/or move up to 50 or more pounds.
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to:
o Stand; walk; move across large areas including uneven terrain, sometimes quickly;
o Be stationary for long periods of time;
o Work in confined or restrictive working spaces;
o Ascend stairs or ladders, traverse metal walkways at heights;
o Balance with equipment and while moving large and/or heavy objects;
o Use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
o Reach with hands and arms above the head and to ground level;
o Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl or otherwise reach into confined spaces;
o Push and pull material and equipment from one place to another;
o Communicate with and exchange information verbally and in writing;
o Operate a motorized vehicle during the work shift;
o Move about in an office environment;
o Work using repetitive motion.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• Work requires physical efforts associated with using the computer and phones to access information.
The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is:
• Occasionally in a shop office environment.
• Regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals.
• Frequently exposed to outdoor weather conditions; extreme cold; extreme heat.
• Occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, hand tools and small to medium-sized power tool use.
• Occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock.
• Regularly exposed to non-toxic propane fumes or airborne particles.
• Regularly exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals including crude oil.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This position is required to be performed at the work site during regularly scheduled hours. Physical presence at the work site is required.
This job description is not intended to describe in detail the multitude of tasks that may be assigned, but rather to provide the incumbent with a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
Successful completion of company pre-employment background check, drug screen, and other related testing upon job offer acceptance.
We participate in the federal E-Verify program.