Posted on Aug. 4, 2017
Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Class A CDL Company Drivers
Foodliner is the largest Bulk Food Carrier in the country and a Transport Topics Top 100 carrier. We are looking to partner with Professional Drivers in the heart of the Midwest, in Kenosha, WI.
In this fast-paced, high-tech world, Foodliner takes the time to make their drivers feel like the valued team members they are. We treat you like a person, not a number.
Apply online or contact the Recruiting department Today!
Company Drivers with Class A, CDL
Food Grade Dry Bulk in Kenosha
Minimum Guarantee Packages –Must meet company required criteria to Qualify
• Minimum weekly earnings guarantee of $1200.00 if based out of the Kenosha Market.
• Not Home Daily
• Minimum weekly earnings guarantee of $1000.00 if based out of the Kenosha Market and home nightly/daily. Minimum Special Assignments Only
• Minimum guarantee of $1400.00 if willing to travel Monday through Sunday for 1 work week to any location.
• Minimum guarantee of $1575.00 if willing to travel for 2 work weeks (including the middle weekend) to any location.
• Vacation-2 weeks the first year based on average earnings
$3000 Sign on Bonus --$5000 if, You HaveBulk Experience
• Home time –70% Home Nightly/30% Sleeper time.
• Current driver average = $66,000 with potential to make $84,000 or more,yearly.
• Annual longevity bonus, up to $2500.
• Quarterly performance bonus, up to 5.5% of gross earnings
• Safety incentive program
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance Blue Cross-Blue Shield Insurance
• Paid time off (vacation and personal days)
• 401K with employer match
• Weekend Delivery Incentive
• AA/EEO Employer
Foodliner provides a family-oriented environment where you will be treated like a person, not a number. In this fast paced, high-tech world, Foodliner takes the time to make their drivers feel like the valued team members they are.When you join Foodliner’s team, you will be driving for the one oflargest Bulk Food Carrier teams in the country and a Transport Topic Top 100 carrier.