Posted on Sep. 29, 2017
You must complete the online application to be considered for this position!
Click 'Apply Now' for the details!
Class A/B CDL Drivers with Tanker HazMat
- Local Fuel Route
Thanks to our continued growth, we are excited to announce our need to grow our team.
We currently need a Mobile Fueling Specialist for local fuel routes!
• Monday-Friday Routes
• Pay Range: $45k - $70k annually
• CDL Drivers License with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
• 1 year liquid hauling experience
• At least 21 years of age
• Home Daily
• Company pays for employee's medical, life and AD&D insurance
• Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness and additional life policies available
• Company match on 401K plan
• Earned Time Off
• Uniforms provided
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Creating and maintaining a work environment that shows concern for the Company's people and safety, as much as for its property.
• Making it understood that THE CUSTOMER IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY (along with Safety) and that each employee is here to support those priorities.
• Ensure that all personnel actions are conducted within the policies and procedures of the Company, and they do not violate any state or federal laws. Responsible for complying with all local, state, and federal laws and statutes regarding taxes, labor laws, and other governmental regulations.
• Immediately inform supervisor and the Safety and Operations Administrator of any accidents, spills, or injuries incurred and submit the appropriate documentation within 24 hours detailing such.
• Always perform daily pre-trip & post-trip inspections as required, document any issues discovered, and make minor necessary repairs for which training has been provided.
• Report and document any potential hazards noticed while on route or while performing any daily job functions.