Posted on Apr. 20, 2017
• Excellent Pay!
• Fantastic Benefits!
Equipment Transport, LLC currently seeking Multi Axle Dump Truck and Roll Off Drivers - Shifts start at 5 a.m. and 5 p.m. with shift differential pay for night shift.
• CDL license required - Class B (Class A preferred but not required) - issued by the state in which you reside
• Valid medical card
• Prior Roll Off, Dump Truck, or Waste experience required
• Requires minimum of one (1) year experience with tanker endorsement (hazmat preferred but not required). Must have two (2) years verifiable CDL driving experience.
• Clean driving record
• Must be able and willing to work in adverse weather conditions, variable schedules/shifts, nights, weekends, and overtime when necessary.
• Must be a self-motivated individual who can work independently.
• Must possess good communication skills and ability to work well with others.
• Must be a highly safety minded individual.
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits Full-time CDL drivers are eligible for:
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• Company paid housing and per diem for those who qualify
• Paid time off
• Boot Allowance
• Employee Referral Program
• Load/unloads drill cuttings by proficiently operating bed controls
• Operates commercial trucks in off road conditions to locations.
• Responsible for maintenance, pre-trip and post-trip inspections of trucks and trailers including but not limited to checking tire pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges and controls.
• Follows all DOT regulations regarding the safe operation and required DOT documentation required.
• Work safely at all times surrounded by unpredictable field conditions, continuously moving vehicles, equipment, and adverse weather conditions.
• Responsibility for completing paperwork and submitting in a timely manner.
• Develop and maintain positive public relations. Provide courteous, prompt, and complete services to customers.
• Wear all required PPE (personal protective equipment) while on duty.
Equipment Transport, LLC provides a full range of highly responsive, high quality well site services to oil and gas operators. By strategically mobilizing its service yards near oil and gas company operations, the Company is uniquely situated to respond rapidly to customer needs and enable drilling, completion and other service providers to minimize their down time and optimize their asset utilization.