Posted on May. 7, 2016
Now accepting applications for the position of Medical Claims Examiners in a global organization. Firstsource Solutions USA, LLC. is an organization that strives to attract and retain excellent people.
Join our "Best in Class" team and enjoy a fast paced, casual environment with flexible work schedules and a true pay for performance compensation system. Following a training period, our Claims Examiners are paid by the transaction, providing an opportunity to be paid based on their individual ability to adjudicate health claims. These positions are medical claims processing only, with absolutely no phone work.
The ideal candidate must have at least 6 months of health claims processing experience, and be a high producer with excellent quality. We seek candidates who are comfortable with fluctuating workloads and pay. If you like to adjudicate health claims, we want to talk to you!
The Fort Scott location is located at 4500 Campbell Drive, Fort Scott, KS 66701, in the Industrial Park.
The base hourly rate for this position is $11.00 per hour, with an average matrix hourly rate of $12-14+ per hour post-training (typically 2-8 weeks). We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes options for health, dental, disability, life, PTO, holidays, 401(k), and education assistance.
Firstsource environment allows for flexible work scheduling and a casual dress code. Usually works 40 hours a week and overtime may be required.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
• General knowledge of medical claims adjudication
• Knowledge of medical terminology.
• Knowledge of ICD-9, CPT, and HCPCS coding
• Knowledge of HIPAA regulations
• Knowledge of PC applications and systems.
• Ability to read and interpret general business correspondence, procedure manuals, and specific plan documents.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Excellent keyboarding skills.
• Ability to perform basic math functions - addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
• Ability to work and communicate effectively in a team environment.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to work in an environment with fluctuating workloads.