Posted on Apr. 12, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Flexible schedule
Immediate Openings for Claims Customer Service Reps in Central Florida!
At GEICO, the opportunity for advancement is outstanding! We invest in our associates through training and development to help them reach their career goals and personal aspirations. Our associates average two promotions within the first three years. At GEICO...
• We provide on-going training to help you learn your job
• We encourage professional development through GEICO University, our companywide training and development program
• We provide constant coaching and feedback to help you develop your skill
• We offer opportunities to advance your career and become a lead, coach, trainer, or supervisor
• If you are ready for a challenging and rewarding work environment, GEICO has the career path for you.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
• 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• Associate assistance program
• Flexible spending accounts
• Business casual dress
• Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
• Associate clubs and sports teams
• Volunteer opportunities
• GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Good customer service skills or prior experience
• Demonstrated timely, consistent job attendance history
• Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
• Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-volume call center
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Exceptional insurance claims handling is one of the key ways that GEICO stands out from our competition! Our professional Claims Representatives are the first point of contact for customers involved in accidents and deliver on GEICO's promise to be there when they need us most.
Accidents and natural disasters are traumatic experiences, and it takes a special person to empathize and provide outstanding customer service during these situations. Through our industry-leading, paid training, we'll teach you the fundamentals of insurance claims handling. After training, you will assist customers throughout the claims process and settle undisputed non-injury claims.
PLEASE CLICK TO APPLY AND FINISH THE APPLICATION PROCESS SO A RECRUITER CAN CONTACT YOU FOR AN INTERVIEW!
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.