Posted on Oct. 20, 2017
$12.00– $15.00 Hourly
Child Care Center hiring for TEACHERS
Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Once you join our team, you become Family!
We focus on the needs of the family and design our programs to create excitement for learning. Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
We need someone who has a positive attitude that can multi-task and facilitate a high quality early childhood experience for the children in their care.
This position requires a self-motivated person with a passion for early childhood education. Who is interested in our career opportunities through our on-going training and college scholarship opportunities and interested in perusing a career in Early Childhood Development.
Education requirements• Bachelor's degree in early childhood education, strongly preferred.
• Associate's degree in early childhood education, strongly preferred.
• Director’s Credential, strongly preferred.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Experience requirements• Experience of full-time direct childcare preferred but not required.
Qualifications• Positive attitude.
• Time management.
• Behavior management.
• Able to work in a fast-pace environment.
• Flexibility of schedule. Schedules are based on the needs of the Center, so your schedule may vary from time to time.
• Flexibility of roles. Management may need you to fill in for other staff and/or classrooms from time to time.
• Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
• Must be able to stand for a large portion of the day/move around as needed in order to properly supervise the children.
Skills• Must be caring, compassionate and love what they do!
• Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
• Must have willingness to learn the Early Learning Development Standards and be able to incorporate them into the lesson plans.
• Be a Team player. Encourage a team environment and work together.
Work hoursDay Shift - Flexible Schedules
1. Fill out the the "quick apply form", attached resume, and click the apply now.