Posted on Oct. 13, 2017
$47,000.00– $63,000.00 Annually
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Crescent City Recruitment Group is a professional staffing company that specializes in Education, Healthcare and IT candidate placement for direct employment. We are Veteran owned, and have been in the staffing and recruiting space for over 20 years.
Currently we have a roles for Michigan Teachers for middle school and k-8 charter schools in the Detroit, MI metro and suburban area. All subject areas are needed at this time, Special Education, Math, Science, and Elementary School Teacher openings are a priority.
The educational institutions we are supporting are looking for long term, regularly scheduled employees. This is not a temporary or substitute teacher role. CCRG has been asked to introduce qualified teachers to the management team.
The culture of this charter group is to foster a learning environment for students that promotes exemplary stewardship of moral code, academic excellence, and foster top of class school safety.
Education requirements- Completed bachelor's degree
- Completed Michigan approved teacher preparation program
- Completed subject certification exams for Math, Science, Special Education, or other focus
Experience requirements- New and Tenured teachers are encouraged to apply
- Experience with STEM focussed programs is preferred but not required
- Experience with at - risk students within the general education population is preferred but not required
Qualifications- Must hold a valid Michigan Teachers Certification
ResponsibilitiesAs a professional school teacher, you will be completing a variety of assignments to provide elementary and secondary students education in the Wayne County area.
You will perform a full range of professional teaching assignments in a full-functioning capacity. There will be considerable independent judgement used to make decisions in carrying out assignments. Guidelines may be available, but require adaptation or interpretation to determine appropriate courses of action for your students and school.
Skills- Knowledge of the principles and practices of teaching
- Knowledge of subject areas in one of the fields of Math, Science, Technology, Engineering, or Special Education
- Ability to formulate courses of study and select instruction aids
- Ability to prepare lesson plans, conduct classes, construct test, and interpret test results
Ability to evaluate ability, progress, behavior, and attitudes of students
- Ability to maintain discipline
- Ability to maintain records, and prepare reports and correspondence
Work hoursRegular School hours and teacher / administrative inservice days.