Posted on Aug. 11, 2017
SBI Charters, A Division of School Bus, Inc.
This is a full time position with benefits.
Pay is based on experience.
Apply today to become a part of our team!
Education requirements• Possess a combination of education and technical experience
• ASE Diesel Certifications strongly preferred
• ASE in brakes and other certifications related to charter bus and/or truck repairs are preferred
Experience requirements• Experience in diesel engines, PM services, brakes air and hydraulic, electrical, diagnosing engine related problems, diagnostic skill set strongly preferred.
Qualifications• Be at least 18 years of age
• Have a valid driver’s license
• Have or be able to obtain a CDL license
• Must have own set of tools
• Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
• Must be able/willing to obtain within 12 month time frame
Responsibilities• Repairs and maintains charter buses and charter bus equipment.
• Test drives repaired equipment.
• Oils and greases vehicles; changes filters.
• Notifies supervisor of potentially dangerous equipment and corrective action taken.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.