Certified/State Registered Nursing Assistant (CNA/SRNA) - "The Willows at Fritz Farm" Opening Soon!!!
Posted on Feb. 3, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location The Willows at Fritz Farm
Responsibilities ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY AT A BRAND NEW HEALTH CAMPUS?
ARE YOU COMPASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO "MAKE A DIFFERENCE"?
If so, come " LOVE YOUR CAREER " with Trilogy Health Services !!!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES is opening ANOTHER NEW HEALTH CAMPUS in LEXINGTON, KENTUCKY !!!
THE WILLOWS AT FRITZ FARM is scheduled to OPEN TOWARD THE END OF 2016 but we have OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE NOW to bring on stellar leaders as we grow!!!
THE WILLOWS AT FRITZ FARM is a dynamic Skilled Nursing, Long-Term Care and Assisted Living facility.
We are currently looking for CERTIFIED/STATE REGISTERED NURSING ASSISTANTS (CNA\'S/SRNA\'S) on ALL SHIFTS to be our initial staff to open this new health campus!!!
Our CNA's/SRNA's have a compassionate commitment to the elderly and strive to provide outstanding customer service in every interaction!!
Responsibilities of our CNA/SRNA include but are not limited to:
- Participate in,and receive daily nursing report
- Assist residents with daily personal hygiene activities (bathing, mouth care, dressing/undressing, hair and nail care, etc.)
- Assist with turning, lifting, positioning and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
- Answer residents' calls promptly
- Observe and report changes in residents' condition
- Daily documentation using CareTracker (computerized system)
We are looking for our initial staff to open our new health campus; THE WILLOWS AT FRITZ FARM .
We will be holding a HIRING EVENT on TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2016 .
Chosen candidates will work at either of our current facilities; The Willows at Citation or The Willows at Hamburg and THEN TRANSFER as our initial staff to open THE WILLOWS AT FRITZ FARM .
Those interested in this unique and exciting opportunity are encouraged to APPLY TODAY !
We will be contacting all candidates to schedule interview time for our hiring event and notify of all details.
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries
- Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Student Loan Repayment
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications YOU WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Must have current, unencumbered, state CNA license [must be able to provide all necessary documentation] and a High School diploma [or equivalent]
* Prior Long Term Care experience
* Strong clinical skills
* The ability to read, write, and follow written and oral instructions
* Able to relate information concerning a resident's condition and ability to make independent decisions when warranted
* A compassionate commitment to customer service and love of the elderly
Talent Network* Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.