Posted on Jun. 11, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Trilogy Health Services
Responsibilities DO YOU HAVE STRONG CLINICAL SKILLS AND ARE YOU COMPASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries
- Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications YOU WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Must have current, unencumbered, state CNA license [must be able to provide all necessary documentation] and a High School diploma [or equivalent]
* Prior Long Term Care experience
* Strong clinical skills
* The ability to read, write, and follow written and oral instructions
* Able to relate information concerning a resident's condition and ability to make independent decisions when warranted
* A compassionate commitment to customer service and love of the elderly
Talent Network* Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.