Posted on Mar. 18, 2017
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Heather Hills Health Campus
Talk with a Recruiter Candice (877) 745-7272
Responsibilities ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY WITH A GROWING ORGANIZATION?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A POSITION IN WHICH YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
ARE YOU COMPASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO PROVIDING GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE?
If so, we WANT to hear from you!!
Since 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES has been dedicated to being the best healthcare company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in every community we serve.
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES operates multiple senior health communities throughout Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio and Michigan. We have expanded our footprint in Michigan with the acquisition of HEATHER HILLS HEALTH CAMPUS in GRAND RAPIDS !!!
We have amazing growth and expansion planned in this market. With that, we are looking for EXCEPTIONAL COMMUNITY MEMBERS TO JOIN OUR TEAM !! We are currently looking for CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT(S) to join us on our journey!
Our CNA's have a compassionate commitment to the elderly and strive to provide outstanding customer service in every interaction!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES OF A CNA MAY INCLUDE:
* Participate in, and receive, daily nursing report
* Assist residents with daily personal hygiene activities [bathing, mouth care, dressing/undressing, hair and nail care, etc.]
* Assist with turning, lifting, positioning and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
* Answer residents' calls promptly
* Observe and report changes in residents' condition
* Daily documentation using CareTracker [computerized system]
* Other duties as assigned
We currently have FULL and PART TIME opportunities available on ALL SHIFT !
THERE IS ALSO TREMENDOUS OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN LEADING OUR EFFORTS IN THIS NEW MARKET!
Apply today for an interview tomorrow!
WHAT MAKES TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES DIFFERENT?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Scholarship Opportunities
* Student Loan Repayment
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
* Must have current, unencumbered, state CNA license [must be able to provide all necessary documentation]
* High School diploma [or equivalent]
* Prior Long Term Care experience helpful
* The ability to read, write and follow written and oral instructions in English
* Ability to relay information concerning a resident's condition and make independent decisions when warranted
* A compassionate commitment to customer service and love of the elderly
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-