Posted on Jun. 14, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Orchard Grove Health Campus
Responsibilities ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED CAREGIVER WITH A PASSION FOR SERVING OTHERS?
ARE YOU SEEKING AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY WITH A GROWING ORGANIZATION?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO "MAKE A DIFFERENCE"?
If so, we WANT to hear from you!!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES is opening another brand new health campus in ROMEO, MICHIGAN !!!
ORCHARD GROVE HEALTH CAMPUS is an innovative Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living facility.
We are currently looking for CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANTS (CNA\'S) to join our team as we prepare to open our new health campus!
Our CNA's have a compassionate commitment to the elderly and strive to provide outstanding customer service!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES OF OUR CNA\'S INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Participate in, and receive, daily nursing report
* Assist residents with daily personal hygiene activities [bathing, mouth care, dressing/undressing, hair and nail care, etc.]
* Assist with turning, lifting, positioning and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
* Answer residents' calls promptly
* Observe and report changes in residents' condition
* Daily documentation using CareTracker [computerized system]
* Other duties may be assigned
We are seeking candidates for FULL & PART TIME opportunities at our new health campus.
APPLY TODAY FOR AN INTERVIEW TOMORROW!
WHAT MAKES TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES DIFFERENT?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Scholarship Opportunities
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
* Must have current, unencumbered, state CNA license [must be able to provide all necessary documentation]
* High School diploma [or equivalent]
* Prior Long Term Care experience
* The ability to read, write and follow written and oral instructions
* Able to relay information concerning a resident's condition and ability to make independent decisions when warranted
* A compassionate commitment to customer service and love of the elderly
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-