Posted on Aug. 9, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Come work for BrightStar Care, a company who believes in Serving with Passion and Doing the Right Thing. The CNA is a member of the dedicated home care team who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the client’s needs. Our commitment to incorporating advanced technology has offered our employees an opportunity to deliver their best performance. Work as many or as few hours as you want, as our independently owned and operated team is looking for high-energy CNA-certified individuals that are looking for full or part time work, nights, days, weekends and holidays.
• Weekly pay with direct deposit
• GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information
• Free continuing education
• One to one patient care
• Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process
• National opportunities with over 250 locations in the USA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.