Posted on Jan. 29, 2018
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Flexible schedule
Discover beautiful Asheville North Carolina -- the Blue Ridge Mountains, historic Victorian cottages and restaurants on scenic hillsides, Biltmore Village, waterfalls, mountain hiking -- year round entertainment!
COME MEET OUR NEW LEADERSHIP TEAM!
• Our new Leadership Team invites you to apply for an extraordinary opportunity to be a part of a culture you can be proud of by joining one of the nations’ top Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing health care providers as a Certified Nursing Assistant at our dynamic facility located in Arden NC.
The Oaks at Sweeten Creek is a place to get better, a place for living. As a 100-bed skilled nursing center, and a proud member of the Consulate Health Care family, our culture creates a community where Consulate staff cares for patients and residents like family, not because it's their job, but because it's their calling. We are Ambassadors of Care. Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care.
Have You Heard.....
• We are offering New Wage Scale
• We are excited to introduce our new Leadership Team!!
• We provide an enhanced generous paid time off program
*Meet our Hiring Managers in person
*Interviews Being Scheduled This Week
*Click Apply now for immediate consideration
Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day. Even as we’ve grown to become the sixth-largest provider in the nation and the largest in the Sunshine State, it’s the little things we do while fulfilling our mission statement of “Providing Service with Our Hearts and Hands” that really make the difference!
A position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with a large corporation, and also have the benefits of a small company feel! You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating nationwide, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
• 24-hour skilled nursing care
• Comprehensive post-acute care
• Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
• "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
• Alzheimer's and dementia care
• Care for medically-complex patients
Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day.
Consulate Health Care began as a small provider in Cheswick, PA with a strong focus on patient needs. We haven’t wavered from that focus, which has strengthened our family and allows us to sustain jobs in many communities, create rigorous systems of care and deploy technology that makes it easier to understand patient needs. Even as we’ve grown to become the sixth-largest provider in the nation and the largest in the Sunshine State, it’s the little things we do while fulfilling our mission statement of "Providing Service with Our Hearts and Hands" that really make the difference.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Education requirements• Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or GED equivalent
• Must be certified/registered in the State of North Carolina as a Certified Nursing Assistant
Experience requirements• NEW GRADS WELCOME!
QualificationsWe are looking for compassionate, dedicated, positive individuals who are eager to serve others.
ResponsibilitiesThe primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nurse aide care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
Skills• Multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth including Consulate University!
• We provide Student Sponsorship's, a Mentor Program and endless career development opportunities.... a career that grows with you!
Work hoursAll Shifts Available - 7a-3p, 3-11p, 11p-7a
Full time, Part time
* Meet with our Hiring Managers this week
* We invite you to talk with one of our recruiters today
* Please complete our Quick Apply to learn more about immediate job opportunities and explore together if we would be a match for your career growth plan... Thank you!