Posted on Mar. 13, 2018
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Flexible schedule, Disability Insurance
We are now seeking talented compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) for our area skilled nursing facilities:
• Consulate Health Care of North Florida
• Coral Trace Health Care in Cape Coral
Have You Heard.....
• We offer an enhanced generous paid time off program
• FT / PT / PRN available
• NEW GRADS welcome to apply
* Scheduling Interviews This Week *
* Complete Quick Apply for immediate consideration *
Consulate Health Care rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication to company success with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program.
A position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with a large corporation, and also have the benefits of a small company feel! You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating nationwide, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
• 24-hour skilled nursing care
• Comprehensive post-acute care
• Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
• "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
• Alzheimer's and dementia care
• Care for medically-complex patients
Consulate Health Care began as a small provider in Cheswick, PA with a strong focus on patient needs. We haven’t wavered from that focus, which has strengthened our family and allows us to sustain jobs in many communities, create rigorous systems of care and deploy technology that makes it easier to understand patient needs. Even as we’ve grown to become the sixth-largest provider in the nation and the largest in the Sunshine State, it’s the little things we do while fulfilling our mission statement of "Providing Service with Our Hearts and Hands" that really make the difference.