Posted on Mar. 30, 2018
Together Everyone Achieves More, or TEAM, is the core belief here at Austin Materials, Texas’ leading supplier of asphalt paving materials. We have repaved interstate highways & improved the Austin and San Antonio residential areas for over 20 years. Currently we’re looking for a qualified driver who shares our commitment to safety and quality.
You must be able to drive a manual transmission in order to drive our 18-Wheeler company belly dumps, super dump trucks and dump trucks.
As a driver you will:
• Comply with all Department of Transportation, (DOT), state and local regulations.
• Perform Pre- and Post- Trip Inspections for truck/trailer and complete daily logs.
• Work directly with a mechanic to ensure your truck/trailer is road-worthy prior to leaving the yard and/or job-site at all times.
• Adhere to company safety policies, actively participate in job-site and safety meetings and all company-related training.
• Follow direction of the Foreman and/or Superintendent with regards to daily production schedule and activities.
• Operate trucks to transport materials and assist in light maintenance of your truck/trailer.
Driver safety is important, so you must:
• Follow company’s drug and alcohol policy as well as all OHSA regulations.
• Wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
• Follow all safety guidelines at all times.
Finally, you must be able to:
• Operate vehicles and trailers in compliance with local, state and federal traffic laws.
• Wear the appropriate personal protective equipment in a variety of different situations.
• Climb, bend, and kneel to get in/out and around truck/trailer without issue.
Our benefits package includes:
• Medical and Pharmacy
• Basic Life Insurance
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Wellness Program
• 401K - 4% Match
• Paid Training
• Paid Time Off
• Gym Membership Discount
As a bonus for signing on with us, you will receive $1,000!
Interested applicants click on Apply Now.