Posted on Jan. 9, 2018
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid personal time, 401k / Retirement Plan
Advanced Disposal is hiring in Morristown, IN.
CDL Residential Drivers -
Get a future that will really PAY OFF!
In addition to careers that are meaningful to our team members & the world around us, we offer competitive salaries & benefits including:
* Life Insurance
* Paid time off
* As well as a company match 401k program for those investing!
Help make a difference in your own community!
It has always been Advanced Disposal's goal to attract and maintain a highly competent and fairly compensated workforce.
That's because we recognize that the real strength behind our company are the individuals who make it up. We vow to maintain the proper balance in all that we do for our employees, customers, shareholders and the communities we serve.
Come join Advanced Disposal's growing team!
CDL RESIDENTIAL DRIVERS
- Morristown, IN -
Serve as the day-to-day representative of our company that customers know and respect. As a vital team member, you are responsible to operate refuse truck and collect refuse and recyclable materials on a designated route.
* Perform safety checks, pre-trip and post-trip inspections to ensure safe operating condition
* Refuel trucks and add fluids, as needed
* Ensure compliance with company policies, safety and maintenance procedures
* Complete any needed reports for defective equipment
* Drive to disposal sites to empty trucks
* Drive trucks along established routes through residential streets, alleys and business areas
* Operate automated or semi-operated hoisting devices that raise refuse bins and dump contents into openings in truck bodies
* Dismount truck to collect garbage and remount the truck to ride to next collection
* Communicate with dispatchers concerning delays, unsafe routes, accidents, equipment breakdowns
* Keep informed of weather conditions
Special Skills, Education or Licensure Required:
_ Driver must pass DOT physical and drug screen
_ Driver must meet Motor Vehicle Records standards set by company
_ Driver must possess a minimum Class B CDL
_ Driver must have 3 years driving experience
For additional information and to apply, please forward email to:
C. Bridges. (click "apply now" for the email address and to upload your resume)
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran