Posted on Sep. 26, 2016
We are seeking a skilled Flat Bed Driver to work in a growing reputable company in the Apopka area. Our client is in the metal fabrication industry and supports the needs of roofers, HVAC providers, restaurants as well as those in need of metal wall systems and custom fabrications. They work in steel, aluminum, stainless steel and copper. The team is well experienced in custom metal work. We are seeking an experienced Flat Bed Driver to join a winning team.
Pay Rate: $13.00 per hour
Shift: Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
- This position is primarily responsible for safely driving a commercial Flat Bed vehicle and requires compliance with safety & DOT Regulations
- Maintaining accurate records and logs.
- Loading/Unloading required by customer.
- Valid Class A/B CDL license
- Valid DOT card
- 6 months of recent Class A/B driving experience
- Stable, verifiable work history
- No more than 3 points on MVR
- No recent DUI’s
All positions are contingent upon criminal background check, motor vehicle report, and drug screening.