Posted on Sep. 29, 2017
Top pay, great benefits, safety bonus!
Zenith Global Logistics specializes in logistics for home furnishings. We currently have immediate openings for experienced drivers based in the Aberdeen area.
If you’re an experienced, safety-oriented driver looking to join a company that truly values its drivers (our founder started Zenith Global Logistics as a driver), apply today to be considered for a position with the following benefits:
• Paid weekly at up to $28.00/hour or up to $.61/mile depending on load
• Home most weekends and up to two nights per week
• Safety bonus of up to $2,500 per year
• 100% of Blue Cross/Blue Shield health care premiums are paid for driver
• Subsidized health insurance premiums for spouse/dependents
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Plan
• Life insurance and Short-term disability programs provided at no cost to the employee
• Paid (PTO) time off
• 401K with company match
• Paid orientation
• Financially strong company
Experience requirements• 2 or more years Class A driving experience
Qualifications• Possess and maintain Class A Commercial Driver's License
• Compliant with DOT driver qualifications
• Exceptional driving record
• Ability to operate single or combination motor vehicles with a gross vehicle weight in excess of 26,000 pounds
• Able to physically exert up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and /or 25 pounds of force constantly to move objects
• Meet physical demands are for medium to heavy work
• Able to read, write and communicate both orally and in writing in standard English
• Carrier performs employment background verification, alcohol/substance abuse testing history, MVR reports, and criminal background history.
Responsibilities• Specialized manual labor operating a heavy truck for local and regional deliveries of furniture or other merchandise associated with furniture to primarily retail customers.
• Assist in unloading deliveries to customer.
• Responsible for required paperwork and the preparation of daily logs via OmniTracs Electronic Logging System.
• Professionally interact with customers and others at points of delivery and/or pickup.
• Perform work in accordance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations pertaining to operation of heavy motor vehicles on public roads and highways.