Posted on Oct. 10, 2017
$20.00– $22.00 Hourly
Health Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Construction Job Site - Fairburn, GA
Competitive Pay & Incentive Packages Available!
Heavy Highway/Civil Construction Contractor seeking Experienced Tandem Truck Driver. Preferred candidates should have general heavy highway construction experience, self-motivation, and ability to operate proficiently meeting both production and safety requirements.
Education requirementsMust have Class "A" or "B" CDL License
Experience requirements- Must have experience with Dump Trucks
- Minimum 2 years operating Experience
Responsibilities- Daily operation and maintenance of Tandem Axle Dump Truck.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- Working outdoors in inclement climate.
- Meet all safety requirements & adhere to applicable safety policies.
- Acceptable level of correctable vision for Near, Distance, Color, Peripheral and Depth Perception.
- Hearing sufficient for being aware of back-up alarms, hearing equipment and for normal conversations.
- Personal Protective Equipment: Hard hat, safety glasses, safety vest, steel toe boots, seat belt, gloves, etc.
- Use of both arms and legs required.
- Ability to repeatedly lift 75 pounds or more.
- Climb, bend, stoop & stand for long periods of time under adverse field conditions.
Fill out "QUICK APPLY" then select "APPLY NOW"