Posted on Apr. 19, 2017
401K, Health Insurance
McLANE COMPANY – CDL CLASS-A DELIVERY DRIVERS
ROLL WITH US
Our driver teammates have guts, grit and go-getter attitude and we’re looking for more of it. Bring yours and roll with us.
McLane Grocery Delivery Drivers transport grocery and foodservice supplies to convenience stores, mass merchants, and drug stores throughout the United States.
• Average FIRST Year Pay, $60K
• Health Benefits start day 1
• Industry Leading 401(k) with Company Match
• Short-Haul & Same Day Routes
• No Long Haul
• Educational Assistance after 90 days
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Class A CDL
• 21 Years of Age, HS Diploma/GED
• Possess a CDL Class A License
• Minimum driving experience of 2 years or 50,000 miles tractor-trailer experience
• Pass a hair follicle drug test
• Pass a criminal background check
• Meet DOT physical & medical requirements
McLane is a wholly owned unit of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. (NYSE: BRK) and employs close to 22,000 teammates, operates 80 distribution centers and owns one of the nation’s largest private fleets.
Call McLane Company Today!
APPLY NOW for more information or to apply online
(Phone number and Employers Career Website link will be provided after you click Apply Now)
McLane Company is an EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled
Please tell the recruiter you saw this posting on JobNewsUSA.com