Posted on Sep. 2, 2016
CONCRETE READY MIX CDL TRUCK DRIVERS – LOCAL
Wilson Road PLant
Looking for a fun job that is local work and not over the road?
Want to operate late model safe equipment?
Want to work with a family owned business that operates with a philosophy that its employees are important?
• Class B Certification is required
• Must have at least 3 years of working experience
• You must have 2 years CDL A or B construction industry or delivery related driving experience
Experience required in driving one or more of the following:
• Rear Load
• Box Truck and Delivery
• Rigging Trucks
• Crane and Rigging
• Street Sweeper
• Oil Field Trucks
• Artic Truck
• Propane Trucks
• Front Load Trucks
• Dump Trucks
• Boom Trucks
• Heavy Equipment
• End Dump Truck
• Side Dump Truck
• Side Loader
• Cement Truck
• Ready Mix Truck
• Asphalt Rollers
• Refuse Trucks
• Route Delivery - including food and beverage, material supply, consumer or commercial goods/services.
Must have construction or delivery driving experience and able to lift 50 plus lbs.
Since every delivery is different, are you ready to use your skills to meet the demands of the job?
If you have what it takes to be part of the Green Team, and lead with dedication, honesty and integrity, then Ernst Concrete wants you!
We are an industry leader in the delivery of ready mix concrete and other associated products and are looking for top drivers to become part of our family orientated team.
We offer top industry pay, paid vacations, paid holidays, 401(k), health insurance and profit sharing. In addition, you can qualify to earn a safety and attendance bonus as well as a monthly production bonus.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
• Evaluate concrete quality & accuracy against ticket
• Timely & courteous deliveries to our customers
• Conduct safety inspections & report repair concerns
• Able to follow directions and safely navigate truck throughout the region/city
• Make sure consistency and appearance of product is accurate with customer order
• Ability to work overtime as needed
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer