Posted on Dec. 1, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Retired and looking for part time work or just wanting to get off the road?
This may be the job for you!
We are in need to truck driving instructors, full or part time. In this position, the instructor prepares for and instructs assigned students based upon standardized training methods, evaluation guidelines, and DOT/PUCO rules and regulations. Insures assigned vehicles are operated safely.
Education requirementsHigh School Diploma
Qualifications• High School graduate or equivalent is required.
• Possession of a valid State of Ohio instructor's license a plus or the ability to obtain this license is required.
• Current US Department of Transportation certification and Class A • Commercial Driver's License, school bus endorsement a plus, valid in state of residence for intrastate operation of a tractor-trailer, is required.
• Minimum of three years over-the-road experience in a tractor-trailer within the last five years.
• Must meet physical qualifications for obtaining an instructor's license and to operate a tractor‑trailer governed by the regulatory state agency.
• Must be able to perform duties, which require prolonged standing, stooping, pulling, bending, and pushing.
Work hoursFull Time and Part Time available.