Posted on Jul. 25, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance
*Requires a Class A or B Commercial Drivers License (CDL) to qualify*
• You will be home on weekends and frequently you will also be home during the week.
• Excellent Pay
• Safety Bonus
• Longevity Bonus
• Standard Employee Benefits
• High Driver Retention Rate
OUR EQUIPMENT INCLUDES:
• Late Model Mack Tractors
• Aluminum Flatbed Trailers
• Aluminum Dump Trailers
• Pneumatic Tankers
Burkhart Enterprises, Inc. is a third generation company that has diligently continued to improve and expand its business over the past six decades.
Truck transportation is a major operation at Burkhart Enterprises. This part of organization supports all our other operations & brings them together as a cohesive process.
OUR OPERATIONS INCLUDE:
• A Loading & Unloading facility.
• A rail facility with 2000′ Rail, Bottom Dump Pit, 32 Car Capacity.
• Privately Owned River Port where loaded barges are off loaded using two large excavators equipped with clamshell buckets.
• A 1250 Komatsu & a 1000 Komatsu.
• A 100 ton Northwest crane is also available for the more heavy lifting.
• Various other equipment such as loaders, tandem trucks & fork lifts augment the barging operation.
We are easily transporting customer service along the southeastern seaboard.
As a Burkhart Enterprises Truck Driver, you will drive within a 500 Mile Radius of Knoxville, TN.
• Check vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order.
• Follow appropriate safety procedures for transporting dangerous goods.
• Inspect loads to make sure cargo is secure.
• Maintain logs of working hours or of vehicle service or repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations.
• Knowledge of principles and methods for moving people or goods by air, rail, sea, or road, including the relative costs and benefits
• Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions
• Controlling operations of equipment or systems
• Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators in order to confirm a machine is working properly
• Managing one's own time and the time of others
• Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
• Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action
• Class A / Class B CDL License